Wednesday, April 8, 2009

An Eco-Friendly Night Out

If you read my classmates blog http://greenyourlifephilly.blogspot.com/ you would have seen the recent post about eating out responsibly. Well I put that to the test! I went to Govinda's CafĂ© a restaurant on my other classmates blog http://livingecofriendlylifestyle.blogspot.com/ of vegan friendly places to eat in Philly. To start I walked there, which was about 7blocks. I had never tried to eat vegan before so I was kind of worried if I would be satisfied with the food but my meal was very tasty, filling and healthy. I had brought my own container to take my leftovers home in but I kind of ruined that by eating it all. Like I said the food was good and maybe the walk there made me extra hungry. When I was done I was feeling pretty stuffed and not excited to have to walk home but after about a block I started to enjoy the walking as it got my metabolism going. All and all, it was a nice eco-friendly outing, next time I’m going to maybe order a little extra so I can use my own take home containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment